Monday 4 June 2012

New Gadget (Foot) for my sewing machine

When I visited my friend Val's shop - My Patch, the other day.... we had a bit of show and tell of the Husquvarna machines and she showed me a new foot attachment which does yarn couching....... I did not know this existed... BUT I had a go of the machine with the foot and can I say I loved It!!!!!... so of course I had to buy the attachment for my machine..... and I decided to have a play with it today...... Now I need to design something to do some yarn couching......  It works by threading the wool, (I used some gold wool I had for some crafting) through a hole in the foot.... You set your machine for free motion quilting and it is pretty much as simple as that..... then off you go.......  On my first go..... Its true I wrote my daughters name...... You could stipple all over a cushion,. follow a design...... Oh no What to do.......



Just thought you might like to know what is out there....... cheers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment