Thursday 14 June 2012

Quilters Block Swap No.1

I have joined a quilters swap block group...... which is a bit exciting but daunting at the same time..... I am thinking that my swap person will be looking at my sewing .... critiquing it...... So... I was very careful when sewing my block... to make sure it looked neat and wasn't going to fall apart... he he....
Sew.... anyway my 1st block swap person is Teresa from Portugal ... her blog is. (if you wanted to have a look she has some great things.... )
I have completed my block which is a bit exciting..... I hope I have done it right... it is an Autograph star block... so here it is!!!  tad ah!! I do love tone on tone fabrics.... he he

















Now I just have to post it to Teresa..... don't want to be late on my first swap.....

No comments:

Post a Comment