Thursday 12 March 2015

Quiltmania Projects - My Owl Love Quilt and My Kimono Blossom Quilt

I have been very busy over the last couple of months trying to finish projects and of  I was very lucky to be requested to design two quilts for the Quiltmania Kids Issue 2015.

I met the girls at Houston Quilt Market in October 2014 and they requested two quilts with inspiration from My Owl Quilt and My Kimono Girls Quilt. Okay so I was very excited and then I realised I had to get my act together and design and complete two quilts to be sent to France. (yep... that's right)

So keep a look out for the magazine... I am very happy with my design.... here is a sneak peak... Hope you like them!

Happy Sewing,
Janeene



My two owl's in My Owl Love quilt were made from the Cotton + Steel Basics range..... I just love the brightness.



My kimono girl in My Kimono Blossom Quilt was made from the Amy Butler Hapi range.

No comments:

Post a Comment